Stand. Work. Walk. The leather and synthetic build and air-cushioned feel of these men's shoes supports long days on your feet. A mesh lining lets feet breathe, and a slip-resistant outsole offers confident grip on wet workshop floors or slippery hallways.
• Leather and synthetic upper
• Designed for: Professional use
• DMX Ride+ long-lasting, cushioned foam midsole supports your stride from heel to forefoot
• MemoryTech foam sockliner for a responsive feel and cushioning
• Oil-resistant, anti-slip rubber outsole
• Bevelled heel for enhanced walking stride
Be the first! Share now your review!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost over 59€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return or change your product in 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
We are now online 09:00-21:00 to help you with your shopping!
Reebok was established, in 1958, as a companion company to J.W. Foster and Sons, by a pair of brothers, Joe and Jeff Foster, in England. The brand name is inspired from a species of African Antelope, and acquired the exclusive rights to Reebok in North America the Grey Rhebok. In 1979, Paul Fireman, an American outdoors gear wholesaler, Firema.
About Reebok Sport
Reebok Sport's collection offers comfort, efficiency, and style in both workouts and everyday life. Reebok has created separate products for CrossFit, Fitness & Training, Running, Combat and Studio Fitness. In 2010, Reebok announced her partnership with CrossFit and since then they specialize in equipment for this type of exercise. Reebok Sport is partnering with Victoria Beckham and has created special shoes for those who train with Les Mills programs.
to all orders
in Greece on orders over 59€