The Nike Air Force 1 Hi Premium Suede Women's Shoe reimagines the iconic hoops shoe adding a unique embossed pattern.
• Suede upper for durability and comfort
• Perforations provide enhanced breathability
• Full-length Air-Sole unit provides lightweight cushioning
• Padded high-cut collar with flexible ankle strap for support
• Rubber cupsole for durability and traction
AIR FORCE 1 ORIGINS
Transcending foot coverage since 1982, this former basketball shoe was coined after Air Force One, the aircraft that carries the President of the United States. It was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionising the game for players like Moses Malone and Charles Barkley while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood to the tarmac to the core of hip-hop culture. Today the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning and a massive midsole, but the Air technology takes a backseat to the shoe's status as an icon.