SMOOTH AND RESPONSIVE
The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 is built for runners at every level, whether you're a seasoned veteran or just starting out. It features a breathable mesh upper with an out-turned collar for Achilles comfort. Down below, the cushioning has been updated with full-length Zoom Air for the first time ever, to deliver a smoother, more natural stride.
Arch tape: Normal
• Bevelled heel and rubber outsole strip help you land in a good position and transition smoothly
• Raised rubber sections on the bottom of the shoe provide traction
• At the back, the collar is turned away so it doesn't rub against your Achilles tendon
• Flywire cables tighten with the laces so you stay locked in
• The mesh upper is engineered to provide stretch and support where you need it most
• Zoom Air cushioning delivers a springy, responsive feel
Learn about DROP!
The drop can help you find the ideal running shoe for your training. It shows the difference between the front and back of the midsole and is very important in the feeling of the sole during the run.
This shoe corresponds in the High drop (8-12mm) category. It gives you more the feeling of the shoe instead of the surface you are on. It’s suitable for runners who run with the middle of their sole but also for those who are touch slightly on their heels.