These shoes honor the clean simplicity and premium materials of the original adidas Superstar sneaker with a full grain leather upper and signature rubber shell toe. Finished with a herringbone-pattern rubber cupsole and a printed Trefoil logo on the heel.
• Full grain leather
• Soft textile lining
• Herringbone-pattern rubber cupsole
• Classic rubber shell toe
• Lace closure
• adidas Originals logo
adidas Superstar ORIGINS
The adidas Superstar was first introduced to world in 1969 and was at the time the first low top basketball shoe with a leather upper. This together with it/s iconic toe protection made out of rubber made it an instant favorite with NBA players at the time, especially all time point scorer Karem Abdul Jabbar.
The Superstar made it into pop culture when in the '80s rap group RUN DMC made it a part of their wardrobe and even made a song called my adidas about it. RUN DMC was the first music stars to be endorsed by a sneaker brand, paving the way for all collaborations we see today. The shoe often called the ”Shell Toe” now has its own life and is one of the most loved sneakers of all time.
Are you ready to have a look?
Be the first! Share now your review!
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost over 50€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return or change your product in 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
We are now online 09:00-21:00 to help you with your shopping!
It all started on July 1, 1924, when Adolf Dasler and his brother Rudolph decided to start a sports shoe business, the Dassler Brothers Shoe Factory. In 1949 it was renamed as adidas and then began to supply athletic shoes to Olympic athletes. But the company flourished in the '70s when it launched the first Stan Smith, a pair inspired by the well-known tennis player. The multiple hits then came on their own ... The first Superstar basketball shoe was worn by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar with great success, the new Trefoil logo presented by Muhammad Ali and the Copa Mundial football shoe came to be worn by the biggest football players around the world! In its modern history, the company has launched its new brand, adidas Originals, with leading partnerships such as Lionel Messi, Kanye West and Pharrell Williams and it's the No.1 industry in the manufacturing of sports & lifestyle clothing, shoes and accessories in Europe!
to all orders