The NikeCourt Dri-FIT Top helps keep you cool and comfortable with breathable mesh and soft, sweat-wicking fabric, so you can take on your match with confidence.
• Soft knit fabric with Dri-FIT Technology helps you stay dry and comfortable
• Mesh side panels vent out extra heat to help you stay cool
• Standard fit for a relaxed, easy feel
• 100% polyester
• Machine wash
Be the first! Share now your review!
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost over 50€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return or change your product in 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
We are now online 09:00-21:00 to help you with your shopping!
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever!
to all orders