The Nike Air Max Tailwind IV refreshes the edgy look of the '90s classic that was influenced by the bad boy of air, the Air Max Plus. Featuring Max cushioning that peaks through the midsole, an OG fade and framed TPU fingers, it lets you run the streets with comfort and attitude.
• The low-cut, padded collar adds a sleek look that feels comfortable while the speed lace system and running-inspired silhouette add a fast-paced track look
• Originally designed for performance running, the Max Air cushioning provides lightweight comfort
• Τhe foam midsole adds spring to every step
• The framed TPU fingers and gradient colors on the upper add Nike DNA while synthetic fabrics feel soft and comfortable
• The foam midsole adds springy cushioning
•The rubber sole adds durability and traction
Be the first! Share now your review!
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost over 50€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return or change your product in 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
We are now online 09:00-21:00 to help you with your shopping!
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever!
to all orders