The Nike Air Max 270 returns more impressive than ever! They feature Nike's biggest heel Air unit yet for a super-soft ride that feels as impossible as it looks. Air Max technology overtaking every limit giving you an incredibly light feel at every step!
• Full-length 720 Max Air unit is Nike's biggest one yet
• Mesh panels on the sides add breathability
• Moulded lines create a wave-like design
• Heel clip extends the look of the Max Air unit
• Rubber on the outsole adds traction and durability
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever!