X isn't just a boot. These football boots have a lightweight mesh upper for match-long comfort, true touch and lightning pace. Their laceless design leaves a clean striking area on the forefoot. A low-cut collar and foot-hugging fit combine to keep you stable during explosive moves.
• Lightweight mesh upper with low-cut Clawcollar
• Sock-like construction hugs the foot
• Lightweight TPU outsole
• Arrowhead TPU forefoot studs for firm ground
• Laceless construction
• Stable fit
Be the first! Share now your review!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost over 59€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return or change your product in 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
We are online Mon-Fri: 09:00-21:00 and Sat: 09:00-20:00 to help you with your shopping!
It all started on July 1, 1924, when Adolf Dasler and his brother Rudolph decided to start a sports shoe business, the Dassler Brothers Shoe Factory. In 1949 it was renamed as adidas and then began to supply athletic shoes to Olympic athletes. But the company flourished in the '70s when it launched the first Stan Smith, a pair inspired by the well-known tennis player. The multiple hits then came on their own ... The first Superstar basketball shoe was worn by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar with great success, the new Trefoil logo presented by Muhammad Ali and the Copa Mundial football shoe came to be worn by the biggest football players around the world! In its modern history, the company has launched its new brand, adidas Originals, with leading partnerships such as Lionel Messi, Kanye West and Pharrell Williams and it's the No.1 industry in the manufacturing of sports & lifestyle clothing, shoes and accessories in Europe!
at 32 stores
in Greece on orders over 59€