A legendary model, refreshed with feminine vibes! It keeps the same design details that made it famous: water-ripple lines, reflective piping and full-length Max Air cushioning.
• Synthetic leather and mesh textile upper
• Foam sole with Max Air cushioning
• Rubber outsole for traction
• Heel strap for easy on
• Cord closure
Air Max 97 Origins
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Two years after the Nike Air Max 95 brought visible air to the forefoot, the Nike Air Max 97 arrived with the very first full-length unit. The shoe made a huge splash in the running world, as anticipated by its ripple-effect design lines. It's still making waves over two decades later.
Be the first! Share now your review!
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost over 50€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return or change your product in 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
We are now online 09:00-21:00 to help you with your shopping!
to all orders