A tried-and-true model, the GEL-Quantum 180™ 3 takes on running days, training days and work days with fearless confidence. The new athletic-inspired upper incorporates lightweight seamless materials for an updated look and ultra-comfortable fit. Equipped with rearfoot GEL® cushioning and a Solyte® Midsole, this easy runner packs effective, long-lasting comfortall day long.
Weight: 348 gr (Size 42.5)
Drop: 10 mm
• REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
• TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® TECHNOLOGY: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe
• The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams
• SOLYTE® MIDSOLE MATERIAL: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA® midsoles. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability
• COMFORDRY™ SOCKLINER: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment
Learn about DROP!
The drop can help you find the ideal running shoe for your training. It shows the difference between the front and back of the midsole and is very important in the feeling of the sole during the run.
This shoe corresponds in the High drop (8-12mm) category. It gives you more the feeling of the shoe instead of the surface you are on. It’s suitable for runners who run with the middle of their sole but also for those who are touch slightly on their heels.