The Nike Air Force 1 Toddler Shoe takes the iconic design and lightweight comfort of the original and makes it softer and more flexible for growing, developing feet.
• Leather and synthetic leather for flexibility, durability and support
• Soft-form sole for flexibility
• Elastic laces for easy on and off
• Tongue label says "The Force is the Future" for little sneaker fans
The specific product is sold one per customer!
Be the first! Share now your review!
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost over 50€ in all Orders in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return or change your product in 60 days!
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
We are now online 09:00-21:00 to help you with your shopping!
Transcending foot coverage since 1982, this once hoops shoe was named after Air Force One—the aircraft that carries the US President. It was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionising the game for players such as Moses Malone and Charles Barkley while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood to the tarmac to the core of hip-hop culture. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning and a massive midsole, but the Nike Air technology takes a back seat to the shoe's status as an icon. Customize your Sneakers With the SneakerID service you are able to give your Sneakers your own identity! Want to know more? Click here!
to all orders