Brazil's original and authentic flip-flops in a wide range of colours! Top model came out in 1994: it was the first extension to the brand in 32 years. Monochrome Havaianas now dazzled everyone with their vibrant colours.
• Made in Brazil
• Material: Rubber sole
• Benefits: Comfortable, durable, lightweight, heat-resistant, non-slip and water-resistant
• Description: Greek key pattern on strap, rice grain pattern on top of sole; "brick" pattern on bottom
• Keep in mind when you choose a size, that Havaianas uses Brazil sizes (BR).
• Check out the European sizes (EU) on the list of available sizes for you to pick from, or check our Size Guide.
• In case you cannot decide which size to choose, we suggest choosing one size up